Balaji Telefilms going down – Is it true

They are mum but there is sure a fatigue in Indian television viewers over the “saas bahu” sequels. Kasauti Zindagii ki, Kyunki saas bhi kabhi, kahani ghar ghar ki seems to go on forever, and viewers have no clue on how far they will go. Take for example Milee, which is now being aired on prime slot is made by Raman Kumar, Vinta Nanda and Dheeraj Kumar all 3 greats of Indian television. Raman Kumar and Vinta Nanda is well known for their serial ‘Tara’ which was aired on Zee and was a great hit.

Surely, balaji telefilms and KBC are the 2 on Star Plus, which are responsible for the position the Star Plus is enjoying today. However, with the outcry of something new it would be surely worrying point for the channel. Is Balaji showing signs of wear? Well your comments on the same would be valuable.

18 Comments

1. no i don’t think so that balaji dramas r going down they r going great work and we love their dramas.

2. Hello…i think balaji telefilms is showing the same old story in new packets… immoral men and crying women (almost like sluts!!!)…

they kinda show like all indian women are sluts and men are sex addicted!!!

Balaji telefilms are going down for the good of humanity and indians

jai ho!

3. yep…good for humanity that this balaji telefilms are going down. great for humanity :P

4. Its a pathetic chain of dramas which go on forever, aimless, motiveless, sick and disgusting.

Foolish topic, degrading our values and identity.

Our women are more self sufficient and know how to respect themselves
    While our men are more honest and loving. they also know how to be normal and responsible!

5. balaji…ur pathetic

6. Even after so many contraversis every one is watching’Balaji Telefilms”Tv shows.That shows evry one likes them.I like to watch Sweta Tiwari(prerna)-cezanne khan(anurag basu)together.I think they make best onscreen pair.kaisa ye pyar hain is also nice TV show.At least I can watch shweta-cezanne together in “kasauti” forever

7. ankur(anirudh) says:

hi ba,im ur friend.my bearth also in ’sanskari family”so kyuki is mirror image of my family so i would like kyuki sudhashivpuri means my ba is also as sudhaji so pls ba give me ur any contect no so i will contect u .no need any thing just i touch ur charansparch and give me ur ashirvad

ekta pls change ur third generation.b’coz its not good i shown 1 epishod of new generation and some people means meera and shes child “apman of prashad and ba” so really i heart it so i dont like so its bed reputation of ur serial so pls change it pls pls pls im fan of jituji

ankur shah
    billing engineer
    goregaon west
    mobile no:-09867987771

pls ba contect me

8. ankur(anirudh) says:

hi ektaji sorry but pls change it

9. Vishal.Nihalani says:

HI all
    I dont think its true …The no of Good Tv Shows balaji has produced is amazing…Hope they continue the same …

Chill
    VNihalani

10. manojbohraisthebest says:

hiiiiiiiii
    No never BALAJI is the greatist drama Production i think that is maybe just an Jok……………….
    If it goes down I will kill my self……. and Ekta is the best so i do not think that it is going down and it will be never happen

11. I likesome serials, but I dont understand the funda of no. of marriages. How can be like this or can chnage spouse like clothes.

Hi ekta, one side you are showing culture & the other face is really undigestable, as serials gives lesson to the society. so pls. work on this.

12. hi ekta we like your dramas

13. ekta kapoor you are so sweet main be aap ka serial ka part bhannna chete hu

14. Jb kis desh mein hai mera dil ke hero prem ko mara to prem ke fans ke kehne pr prem ko drama mein wapis le aaye.ab jb ksbkbt ke fans keh rahe hein ke ksbkbt continue karo to ksbkbt continue karo.kya hamari(ksbkbt ke fans)ki koi value nahi

15. king khalsa says:

madam give me a chance of acting i want to make curier in acting please help me give me work please please please please i dont know how to get acting work and also i dont have money to go mumbai and search work please give me work madam i need help me please my phone no is 9818628506

16. king khalsa says:

please ekta ji give me work belive me i can do acting i have talent

17. I want to thank you to Balaji Telefilms Star Plus for putting back on the English sub title on Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaii. We are all very happy to watch the show now.
    Thank you.