Indian Idol 2 as seen on Airtel website

Indian Idol 2 as seen on Airtel website

Here is the details of Indian Idol 2 as seen on Airtel website

“Dial 646, say ‘Indian Idol’, sing your favourite song and you can become the next indian idol. Here’s an exclusive opportunity just for all you Airtel Consumers where
you get to audition for Indian Idol 2 without moving from your home.”

Cities            Airtel Auditions            Results         On-ground Auditioning
Mumbai         9th Sep to 24th Sep    26th Sep     27th Sep
Delhi             9th Sep to 1st Oct        3rd Oct      4th Oct
Lucknow      9th Sep to 8th Oct        10th Oct     11th Oct
Kolkata        9th Sep to 15th Oct      7th Oct       18th Oct

91 Comments

1. parvati patil says:

Sir,I want to participate in SA RE GA MA PA Challenge 2006 but I do not know the dates of the auditions.When will the auditions be held ?I am crazy and will go mad if my dreams do not come true.I am 13 years old.Pls let me know

2. parvati patil says:

Sir,I am a resident bof Silchar,Assam,India.I am 13 years old and am an aspirant to participate in SA RE GA MA PA Challenge 2006.I shall be very greatful if you let me know the dates of the auditions.I will go mad if my dreams do not come true.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
    HAIL THE HOLY CHRIST!!!!

3. sir i am interested to have Airtail Diler in Jagdalpur Dist. Bastar C.G. I know Airtail is surching buldig in jagdalpur for mobile tawer i am intested to give in rent my bulding for mobile tawar
    ———— ph no. 07782 223650, 2262177 (r)

4. parvati patil says:

Sir,I had written an e-mail to you on 21 May,2006 but still have not got any reply.I will be very grateful to you if you pls,pls,pls and pls let me know the dates of the auditions to sa re ga ma pa challenge 2006.I have really trusted this site and it’s my earnest request to you to kindly send me a reply.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do me this favour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAIL CHRIST!!!!

5. sir,
    i want to take part in music competition like indian idol.i shall be greatful if u plz plz let me know the details of auditions.my email is lokesh_bhatia19852006@yahoomail.com

lokesh
    mob 9935405631(lucknow)

6. shivesh shrivastava says:

Sir,
    I have a suggestion there are so many musical programmes to find out siging talent but there is no one programme for lyric writer.coposer and instrument player. u must start a programme like indian idol for search a talent as a best lyricist,coposer and instrument player from amog younger.
    Shivesh shrivastava coposer and writer

7. shivesh shrivastava says:

Sir,
    Shivesh shrivastava composer,guitaris and writer
    mobile.9893586229

8. NIKHIL MALIK says:

I want to know when are the auditions for indian idol 3,OR any new musical singing talent programmes and its months for auditions.

9. Gurinder Panesar says:

Sir,

10. i am interested in participating in indian idol 3 and sa re ga ma pa , but have no knowledge about when and where the auditions are going to be held. i have done junior diploma in indian classical vocal. kindly help me to register myself and inform me when the auditions take place.

11. Dear sir. Iam from U.P I want to participite to Indinidol-3 and famegurukul-2 plase inform about audition and date and time in Delhi and Lucknow
    My Email akramsehali@yahoo.co.in

12. i request to u plz all the information which u have specially music comptition

13. Sir/Mam,
    I want to take part in “INDIAN IDOL3″ please tell that how to do all this PLEASE
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. i want to participate in sa re ga ma of zee tv i dont no the procedure and when is the audition and the address i am 18 years old girl so please inform me about it

15. Iam from CHHATTISGARH I want to participite to Indinidol-3 and famegurukul-2 plase inform about audition and date and time in Delhi. My Email tdvikasvishwa@yahoo.com

16. i am from delhi iwant participite to sa ra ga ma pa 2006 adution plase inform about adution and date and time in delhi my Email ajit_ku_2006@yahoo.com.in

17. kamal kya lund milegah

18. dipti ranjan sahoo says:

i want to participate in auditions for this year.what are the dates and places likely to be?

19. DEEPTHI DINESH says:

i am learning karnatik music for 10 years. my ambition is to become a playback singer. for fullfilling that ambition i need to participate in the coming SA RE GA MA PA CHALLENGE 2007 MUSIC COMPETITION. please replay the details regarding the competition.

20. Hi
    I am chand basha.
    my aim,ambition and target is to become a playback singer. i want to rock india with my voice.i want to participate in SA RE GA MA PA CHALLENGE 2007.so pls sir whenever the dates of auditions are announced. pls send me the details
    of dates and locations. i sincerely request in u. pls sir.
    my email id
    rehan_malik_singer@yahoo.co.in

21. HI
    I am imanual kamath.
    my aim–learning good skills and target is to become good playback singer.i want to rock india with my
    voice.i want to participate in this show. i want to proof my self.

22. sir /mam i wantto take part in indinidol 3tell that how to doall this please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir and mrs fara kaan just recvest ilov you sir my call number 09968291948 09868105547

23. sir /mam ilove indin idol 3and i like your song sir mr. sonu nigam mr.ar rahman your good singar and happy new yer 2007 ok sir

24. sir /mam ilove indin idol 3and i like your song sir mr. sonu nigam mr.ar rahman your good singar and happy new yer 2007 ok sir

25. sir /mam ilove indin idol 3and i like your song sir mr. sonu nigam mr.ar rahman your good singar and happy new yer 2007 ok sir 09968291948 09868105547

26. sir /mam ilove indin idol 3and i like your song sir mr. sonu nigam mr.ar rasir /mam i wantto take part in indinidol 3tell that how to doall this please plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir and mrs fara kaan just recvest ilov you sir my call number 09968291948 09868105547

Post a Commenthman your good singar and happy new yer 2007 ok sir 09968291948 09868105547

27. Arka Prava Banerjee says:

Hello frnds … can anyone tell me when is the audition of Sa re ga ma pa 2007 Challenge … n if it wud take place in Bangalore … my number is 9886048922

28. can u tell me the date of auditions of sa re ga ma pa challenge 2007 to my e mail adress

29. sameer kumar says:

HI I M SAMEER
    sir /mam PLEASE TELL ME IN WHICH PLACE IN DELHI THE AUDITION WILL BE TAKEN, I WANT BE COME AN INDIAN IDOL 3
    PLEASE TELL ME
    MY CONTACT NO. IS 9837960398,09897025466,09837009784,09927614849

AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
    pratap255@yahoo.com
    pratap256@gmail.com
    pratap255@rediffmail.com

thanks..

30. want to now about sa ra ga ma challange 2007 audition and it’s venue.

31. guys i am lookin out for good lyricist iin hindi intrested pls mail me at ojj_joshi@yhaoo.com

32. MY NAME IS NILANCHAL ARORA I AM FROM JALANDHAR I AM SINGLE I NEEDA GOOD FRIEND BUT ONLY GIRL.I NEED A SIMPLE AND NICE GIRL FOR DOSTI.PLZ CALL ME +919317711773

33. idian idol s a game show in which every 1 can plaw there talent
    i m nida frm pakistan lahare….i m 14 years old…n i m in grade 9 i love few contestents that r..EMON,charu.suhit,chang
    ONE thing o muss say to suhit tht he is the 1 and also say to him tat dont be diaappointed…u r vey good ager app indian idol na ban sakay tu wih tv pay mager app hamray dil main tu indian idol ban gaye hain
    ok
    love u alisha u r such a beautiful person with a very grate voice
    plz EMON n CHARU mail me on ma id u r truely good
    ALLAH HAFIZ

34. hi_emon,i wish you are a naxt indion idol so good luck your voice is best of the world.bye

35. hi every one salam o alikum…
    my name is rehan and i live in pakistan… please if any 1 give me ankita number i mean indin idol 3 ankita mishra please iwill be very thank ful of u please i really need her number please please please please please please please please if any 1 have it then please send it to my eamil id please please please

36. alpesh vanra says:

dear sir i am from delhi i want participite to indian idol 2008 adution please inform about audition and date and time in mumbai my Email address is (alpeshvanra@yahoo.co.in)

37. awadeshmalik says:

sir ,
    i am registered for the delhi audition. but till now i haven’t recieved any information.please send me the date and place of delhi audition in 2008 my e mail id is awadeshmalik@gmail.com

38. Respected Sir,

Please tell me when Indian Idol is going to start and about contestant in that can you please give me second chance for audition?
    email id is nileshjadhav321@yahoo.com
    mob- 9049176287

39. sir i am a good singer please give me only 1 chance..i am from banglore..main apni aawaaz ki pahchaan karna chahti hu…i am only 17..

40. I and also my friends were actually checking the nice pointers found on the website while quickly came up with a terrible feeling I had not thanked the web blog owner for them. Those people came so glad to study them and have now in truth been taking pleasure in those things. Appreciation for actually being well thoughtful and then for opting for this form of awesome information millions of individuals are really desperate to learn about. My very own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

41. I’m also writing to let you know of the outstanding encounter our daughter experienced visiting yuor web blog. She came to understand a wide variety of details, which include what it is like to possess an ideal teaching spirit to make certain people really easily master various hard to do things. You actually exceeded visitors’ expected results. Thanks for imparting the practical, trustworthy, educational and as well as unique thoughts on your topic to Julie.